Friday 29 April 2011

Wow the feedback from my first blog was amazing! people stopped me in town the day after and told me how it had made them cry, other women told me how they had suffered from PND too. I was absolutely amazed and shocked, i phoned Rachy and Carol to tell them. They have both been my rock.

One night i was convinced that i had bought the wrong baby home from baby group and wrote on the group wall, I was sure this baby was in the wrong house and couldnt even bring myself to call her by her name. Carol called me at 1am to make sure i was ok - that is the sign of an amazing friend :)

When i look back to when i joined the PND group, i remember just looking and reading the posts that people were writing, and feeling the same way -Yet not feeling strong enough to write how i was feeling.  Now i see what the ladies write and feel able to offer support and advice. Its great to see the group growing and more ladies joining in with the discussions.

At the moment, i feel wonderful and free from the grip of the evil that is the Depression. I am so tempted to stop taking the tablets, but i know that its the tablets that are keeping me sane and free from the psychosis - so i will carry on with them :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment